Simplify audio over IP with Dante.
The OmniStream 232 lets you integrate microphones and other sources using Audinate Dante, the AV industry’s most popular audio over IP technology. You can also incorporate a growing number of professional audio devices with Dante built-in.
Ideal for facility audio distribution systems.
The OmniStream 232 is the ideal bridge into facility-wide Dante audio systems for conferencing, presentations, paging, and background music. When paired with an OmniStream VC-2 decoder, you can bring in de-embedded audio from an HDMI source, or embed Dante audio for a display.
Compact and discreet.
The small, slim enclosure makes this device perfect for installation below a conferencing table, in a rack or credenza, or behind a display. You can place the OmniStream 232 anywhere audio integration may be needed.
- Dual-channel Dante audio bridge
- Two balanced mic/line inputs
- Selectable 24 volt phantom power for each input
- Two balanced line level outputs
- Selectable input and output gain settings
- Local or PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering